|The ability to inspire. You can fill individuals with confidence and stir up enthusiasm and courage in larger groups.|
Leadership is one of the Skills in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. Skills determine how good your character is in a specific field. The attributes and focus points decide how fast you can learn a skill. And once you reached certain levels of a skill, you can choose to unlock a perk, which gives you a permanent bonus.
- Learn by: Maintain high morale in your party. Assemble and lead armies.
- Base attributes: Social
- The personal backgrounds that affect this skill:
- Your leadership skills
- your way with people
- With your tutor/reading and studying (require Urban family background)
- You led a successful manhunt
- You saved your village/city quarter from a flood/fire (require Urban family)
- you organized the travelers to break out.