|The ability to control a horse, to keep your balance when it moves suddenly or unexpectedly, as well as general knowledge of horses, including their care and breeding.|
Riding is one of the Skills in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. Skills determine how good your character is in a specific field. The attributes and focus points decide how fast you can learn a skill. And once you reached certain levels of a skill, you can choose to unlock a perk, which gives you a permanent bonus.
- Learn by: Ride on the map with as much speed as possible. Fight on horseback gaining speed bonus.
- Base attributes: Endurance
- The personal backgrounds that affect this skill:
- A baron's retainers
- A boyar's companions
- A landlord's retainers
- Kinsfolk of an emir
- A noyan's kinsfolk
- your skill with horses
- trained with the cavalry
- rode with the scouts
- trained with the hearth guard
- you rode off on a fast horse.
Athletics ♦ Bow ♦ Crossbow ♦ Engineering ♦ Leadership ♦ Medicine ♦ One-Handed ♦ Polearm ♦ Roguery ♦ Scouting ♦ Smithing ♦ Steward ♦ Tactics ♦ Throwing ♦ Trade ♦ Two-Handed