|Physical fitness, speed and balance.|
Athletics is one of the Skills in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. Skills determine how good your character is in a specific field. The attributes and focus points decide how fast you can learn a skill. And once you reached certain levels of a skill, you can choose to unlock a perk, which gives you a permanent bonus.
- Learn by: Fight on foot. Move on map on foot.
- Base attributes: Endurance
- The personal backgrounds that affect this skill:
- Free farmers
- Oasis farmers
- your attention to detail
- herded the sheep
- at docks and building sites (require Urban family background)
- You had a famous escapade in town
- you subdued a raider.