|Familiarity with bows and physical conditioning to shoot with them effectively.|
Bow is one of the Skills in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. Skills determine how good your character is in a specific field. The attributes and focus points decide how fast you can learn a skill. And once you reached certain levels of a skill, you can choose to unlock a perk, which gives you a permanent bonus.
- Learn by: Shoot enemies with a bow and arrows. Perform difficult shots from a long distance.
- Base attributes: Control
- The personal backgrounds that affect this skill:
- Members of the chieftain's Hearthguard
- hunted small game
- rode with the scouts
- join the skirmishers
- stood guard with the garrisons
- You hunted a dangerous animal
- You survived a siege
- you drove them off with arrows
Athletics ♦ Crossbow ♦ Engineering ♦ Leadership ♦ Medicine ♦ One-Handed ♦ Polearm ♦ Riding ♦ Roguery ♦ Scouting ♦ Smithing ♦ Steward ♦ Tactics ♦ Throwing ♦ Trade ♦ Two-Handed
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!