|Knowledge of how to make things that can withstand powerful forces without collapsing. Useful for building both structures and the devices that knock them down.|
Engineering is one of the Skills in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. Skills determine how good your character is in a specific field. The attributes and focus points decide how fast you can learn a skill. And once you reached certain levels of a skill, you can choose to unlock a perk, which gives you a permanent bonus.
- Learn by: Build and operate siege engines. Successfully use engines in sieges offensively or defensively.
- Base attributes: Intelligence
- The personal backgrounds that affect this skill:
- your aptitude for numbers
- repaired projects
- With your tutor/reading and studying (require Urban family background)
- stood guard with the garrisons