|Familiarity with the most common goods in the marketplace and their prices, as well as the ability to spot defective goods or tell if you've been shortchanged in quantity.|
Trade is one of the Skills in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. Skills determine how good your character is in a specific field. The attributes and focus points decide how fast you can learn a skill. And once you reached certain levels of a skill, you can choose to unlock a perk, which gives you a permanent bonus.
- Learn by: Make profit from trading. Operate caravans.
- Base attributes: Social
- The personal backgrounds that affect this skill:
- Urban merchants
- Urban traders
- your aptitude for numbers
- sold produce at the market
- in the markets and caravanserais (require Urban family background)
- You invested some money in land
- You invested some money in a workshop (require Urban family)
Athletics ♦ Bow ♦ Crossbow ♦ Engineering ♦ Leadership ♦ Medicine ♦ One-Handed ♦ Polearm ♦ Riding ♦ Roguery ♦ Scouting ♦ Smithing ♦ Steward ♦ Tactics ♦ Throwing ♦ Two-Handed