|Experience with the darker side of human life. You can tell when a guard wants a bribe, you know how to intimidate someone, and have a good sense of what you can and can't get away with.|
Roguery is one of the Skills in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. Skills determine how good your character is in a specific field. The attributes and focus points decide how fast you can learn a skill. And once you reached certain levels of a skill, you can choose to unlock a perk, which gives you a permanent bonus.
- Learn by: Raid caravans. Recruit and lead bandit troops. Infiltrate enemy towns. Give bribes. Escape from captivity.
- Base attributes: Cunning
- The personal backgrounds that affect this skill:
- Urban vagabonds
- Urban back-alley thugs
- with the alley gangs (require Urban family background)
- marched with the camp followers
- You had a famous escapade in town
- you tricked the raiders.
Athletics ♦ Bow ♦ Crossbow ♦ Engineering ♦ Leadership ♦ Medicine ♦ One-Handed ♦ Polearm ♦ Riding ♦ Scouting ♦ Smithing ♦ Steward ♦ Tactics ♦ Throwing ♦ Trade ♦ Two-Handed