|The knowledge of how to forge metal, match handle to blade, turn poles, sew scales, and other skills useful in the assembly of weapons and armor.|
Smithing is one of the Skills in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. Skills determine how good your character is in a specific field. The attributes and focus points decide how fast you can learn a skill. And once you reached certain levels of a skill, you can choose to unlock a perk, which gives you a permanent bonus.
- Learn by: Use smithy to create weapons, refine materials and smelt old weapons.
- Base attributes: Endurance
- The personal backgrounds that affect this skill:
- Urban blacksmith
- Urban artisans
- repaired projects
- at docks and building sites (require Urban family background)
- You invested some money in land
- You invested some money in a workshop (require Urban family)
Athletics ♦ Bow ♦ Crossbow ♦ Engineering ♦ Leadership ♦ Medicine ♦ One-Handed ♦ Polearm ♦ Riding ♦ Roguery ♦ Scouting ♦ Steward ♦ Tactics ♦ Throwing ♦ Trade ♦ Two-Handed