|small XP boost each day to your party; party member effect|
|Req Skill Level||25|
Combat Tips is a perk in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. It is part of Leadership skill. To unlock a perk in M&M II Bannerlord, you need to progress the skill to reach a certain level. The learning speed of skills is determined by your attributes and focus level.
Combat Tips Infomation
- Base skill determined by attributes: Social
- The personal backgrounds that affect the base skill:
- Your leadership skills
- your way with people
- With your tutor/reading and studying (require Urban family background)
- You led a successful manhunt
- You saved your village/city quarter from a flood/fire (require Urban family)
- you organized the travelers to break out.