|Knowledge of operating and maintaining crossbows.|
Crossbow is one of the Skills in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. Skills determine how good your character is in a specific field. The attributes and focus points decide how fast you can learn a skill. And once you reached certain levels of a skill, you can choose to unlock a perk, which gives you a permanent bonus.
- Learn by: Shoot enemies with a crossbow.
- Base attributes: Control
- The personal backgrounds that affect this skill:
- Urban artisans
- at the town watch's training ground (require Urban family background)
- stood guard with the garrisons
- You hunted a dangerous animal
- You survived a siege (require Urban family)
Athletics ♦ Bow ♦ Engineering ♦ Leadership ♦ Medicine ♦ One-Handed ♦ Polearm ♦ Riding ♦ Roguery ♦ Scouting ♦ Smithing ♦ Steward ♦ Tactics ♦ Throwing ♦ Trade ♦ Two-Handed