|Your knowledge of what makes a settlement prosper. This helps you to manage an estate or administer a town.|
Steward is one of the Skills in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. Skills determine how good your character is in a specific field. The attributes and focus points decide how fast you can learn a skill. And once you reached certain levels of a skill, you can choose to unlock a perk, which gives you a permanent bonus.
- Learn by: Gain party morale from food variety (Quartermaster). Improve settlement prosperity and build projects (Governor). Spend time in your settlements (Clan Leader).
- Base attributes: Intelligence
- The personal backgrounds that affect this skill:
- Caring for horses/working at stables (require Urban family background)
- served as a baron's groom
- You treated people well