|Mastery of fighting with two-handed weapons of average length such as bigger axes and swords.|
Two-Handed is one of the Skills in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. Skills determine how good your character is in a specific field. The attributes and focus points decide how fast you can learn a skill. And once you reached certain levels of a skill, you can choose to unlock a perk, which gives you a permanent bonus.
- Learn by: Fights with a 2-handed short weapon.
- Base attributes: Vigor
- The personal backgrounds that affect this skill:
- Urban blacksmith
- A boyar's companions
- Members of the chieftain's Hearthguard
- your brawn
- worked in the village smithy
- You defeated an enemy in battle