|lower relationship penalty when using intimidation|
|Req Skill Level||50|
Commanding Presence is a perk in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. It is part of Roguery skill. To unlock a perk in M&M II Bannerlord, you need to progress the skill to reach a certain level. The learning speed of skills is determined by your attributes and focus level.
Commanding Presence Infomation
- Base skill determined by attributes: Cunning
- The personal backgrounds that affect the base skill:
- Urban vagabonds
- Urban back-alley thugs
- with the alley gangs (require Urban family background)
- marched with the camp followers
- You had a famous escapade in town
- you tricked the raiders.