|-50% troops left behind when retreating; party leader effect|
|Req Skill Level||175|
Elusive is a perk in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. It is part of Tactics skill. To unlock a perk in M&M II Bannerlord, you need to progress the skill to reach a certain level. The learning speed of skills is determined by your attributes and focus level.
- Base skill determined by attributes: Cunning
- The personal backgrounds that affect the base skill:
- Urban traders
- Your leadership skills
- hunted small game
- at the town watch's training ground (require Urban family background)
- served as a baron's groom
- You led a successful manhunt
- You saved your village/city quarter from a flood/fire (require Urban family)
- you drove them off with arrows.
- you tricked the raiders.