|+1 influence per day for each allied lord’s party that’s not currently in an army and while waiting in the same town; party leader effect|
|Req Skill Level||225|
Courtship is a perk in Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. It is part of Charm skill. To unlock a perk in M&M II Bannerlord, you need to progress the skill to reach a certain level. The learning speed of skills is determined by your attributes and focus level.
- Base skill determined by attributes: Social
- The personal backgrounds that affect the base skill:
- Urban merchants
- your way with people
- sold produce at the market
- in the markets and caravanserais (require Urban family background)
- You treated people well
- you organized the travelers to break out.